About Me

My photo
I am a devoted Husband, Father, tax payer and I am an Alliance player whom as of late, find myself with quite a bit of downtime, thus deciding to write about my adventures, gripes, questions and discussing anything and everything that is WoW. I sincerely hope should you stumble across my humble WoW blog that you enjoy it and I encourage and welcome your feedback. Cheers!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Onto Syndragosa

Well folks, Putricide down.   After a few weeks of tuning the fight to our raid composition 2 healers, 2 tanks and DPS we managed finally get past this brick wall we called Professor Putricide.  Not that he's extremely difficult, but there still needed to be a fair amount of coordination and movement, the key for us was that at Phase 3 we bring him back to his table where we then tanked in motion back towards the exit door, keeping him as close to the wall as possible in order for the Slime pools to grow outward in mainly 1 direction towards the center of the room, leaving the other side growing into the walls.   The other key was making sure I gobbled up all the slime before we went into the daze pre-phase 3 ensuring that when phase 3 started we didn't start the phase with pool of slime in the middle of the room, that's tricky though, the rest was the awesomeness of the group we have, our healers are absolutely amazing and our damage dealers can bring the pain there is no doubt of that.   So good times there, here's a pic of my reward...
Then as we moved forward we did our first attempt at the Cache of the Dreamwalker and we completed this on our second attempt. 


 
Next will be to get through fast enough to clear the first two wings on Tuesday nights so that we can have a good go on Thursday night at Syndragosa and what lies ahead....  stay tuned for more on Knights of Camellot's progression in ICC...   By the way, I'm still under 5K gear score... ;-)  Even after I got the sword off Prof. Putricide... hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

accutane lawsuit