About Me

My photo
I am a devoted Husband, Father, tax payer and I am an Alliance player whom as of late, find myself with quite a bit of downtime, thus deciding to write about my adventures, gripes, questions and discussing anything and everything that is WoW. I sincerely hope should you stumble across my humble WoW blog that you enjoy it and I encourage and welcome your feedback. Cheers!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just fun to watch!

So as I was looking at some youtube videos on the Time Lost Proto Drake, I decided that I might complete the quests series I had started long ago to get my Nether Drake Mount... and was looking into it when I stumbled accross this video... had to share it with you all, it's old but worth the few minutes of your day to get a laugh...

Enjoy!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RnbxzGSKIo

No comments:

Post a Comment

accutane lawsuit